Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more details on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More info about the software Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Avast Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.86 MB (1954104 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.47 MB (19364952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.59 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 83.1.4957.116
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-15 15:34:38.470