Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more data about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. The program's main executable file is labeled AvastBrowser.exe and occupies 2.66 MB (2793640 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 24.62 MB (25814984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.66 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1,005.62 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.90 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.20 MB)
- setup.exe (5.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 103.0.17593.114
of Avast Secure Browser. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-07-10 09:58:52.333