Avast Secure Browser
This info is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. The application's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.86 MB (1955440 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 11.65 MB (12220648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (515.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (606.68 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (546.86 KB)
- setup.exe (2.37 MB)
This info is about Avast Secure Browser version 73.0.1258.86
only. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-13 18:09:37.343