Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.77 MB (1853360 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.79 MB (17605504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure Browser version 81.0.4127.129
alone. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-24 11:48:36.557