Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 2.61 MB (2740968 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They take about 28.50 MB (29888728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.61 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (954.18 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.55 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.81 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.16 MB)
- setup.exe (7.58 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 98.1.14514.103
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-03-12 16:00:50.640