Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. You can see more info on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.79 MB (1875592 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 16.81 MB (17623112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.79 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (594.80 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (950.94 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (725.43 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80.0.3764.149
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-04 10:43:56.800