Avast Secure Browser
This info is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More data about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes about 2.23 MB (2337056 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 20.89 MB (21900264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.23 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (734.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (915.83 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.55 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.45 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (4.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 94.0.12328.72
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-10-06 23:27:53.180