Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more data about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.09 MB (2192896 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.39 MB (18237704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.09 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (769.55 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (964.73 KB)
- setup.exe (4.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 88.2.8118.183
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-03 15:27:35.040