Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.02 MB (2117880 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.60 MB (17402712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.02 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (724.50 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (914.16 KB)
- setup.exe (3.91 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 86.1.6739.112
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-10 21:32:17.013