Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
for more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's page. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and occupies 1.72 MB (1808504 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.90 MB (15624200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.72 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.21 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (456.45 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (955.78 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.24 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (665.56 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (621.91 KB)
- setup.exe (2.25 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 75.1.1528.101
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-24 22:06:15.157