Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. You can read more about about Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 2.10 MB (2199624 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.41 MB (18258832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.10 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (769.55 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (964.73 KB)
- setup.exe (4.16 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 88.2.8247.192
only. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-11 17:15:38.000