Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can read more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.86 MB (1946864 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 18.41 MB (19308136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (662.44 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (653.84 KB)
- setup.exe (3.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 83.0.4529.98
of Avast Secure Browser. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by Avast Secure Browser's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Avast Secure Browser.lnk
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-13 09:57:02.050