Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's web page. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 2.87 MB (3012440 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy an average of 46.46 MB (48713280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.87 MB)
- AvastBrowserProtect.exe (1.67 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1.01 MB)
- new_AvastBrowser.exe (3.17 MB)
- new_browser_proxy.exe (1.04 MB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.65 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.95 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.22 MB)
- setup.exe (4.03 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (2.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.28 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 107.0.19254.107
only. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-11-23 07:29:00.470