Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 2.61 MB (2740968 bytes) and its name is AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 27.78 MB (29134472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.61 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (954.18 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.55 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.81 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.16 MB)
- setup.exe (7.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 98.0.14335.103
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-02-18 16:31:34.047