Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More data about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. You can get more details on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avast Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.78 MB (1869816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Avast Secure Browser. They take about 16.78 MB (17590672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.78 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (609.74 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (566.54 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (961.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (747.29 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (677.23 KB)
- setup.exe (2.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.1.1829.91
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-17 05:53:24.953