Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's page. Avast Secure Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 2.07 MB (2174832 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Avast Secure Browser. They take about 17.18 MB (18010912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.07 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (761.98 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.66 KB)
- setup.exe (4.09 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 87.1.7550.89
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-17 01:03:23.700