Avast Secure Browser
You can find below details on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More information about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more information about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.86 MB (1946864 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 36.97 MB (38765416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.59 KB)
- new_AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- new_browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.15 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.12 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.17 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 84.0.5270.106
only. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-08 09:43:14.913