Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
for more information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application\84.1.5542.136\Installer\setup.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.82 MB (1903936 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.19 MB (20123624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.82 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (583.70 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.08 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (1.13 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.03 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.13 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (734.00 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (686.65 KB)
- setup.exe (3.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 85.1.6026.122
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-02 14:33:20.653