Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More information about the app Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 1.74 MB (1822448 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.93 MB (11463224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.74 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (381.40 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (486.98 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (409.81 KB)
- setup.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.1037.99
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-16 16:15:02.040