Avast Secure Browser
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.00 MB (2097736 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 16.46 MB (17260512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.00 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (716.97 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.18 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.28 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (896.98 KB)
- setup.exe (3.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 85.1.6027.122
of Avast Secure Browser. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-03 08:26:03.037