Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
for more information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More information about the software Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AvastBrowser.exe and occupies 2.05 MB (2147832 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.91 MB (16679312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.05 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (705.79 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (888.91 KB)
- setup.exe (3.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 84.1.5542.136
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 18:28:05.627