Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More data about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.87 MB (3012440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 46.46 MB (48713280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.87 MB)
- AvastBrowserProtect.exe (1.67 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1.01 MB)
- new_AvastBrowser.exe (3.17 MB)
- new_browser_proxy.exe (1.04 MB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.65 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.95 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.22 MB)
- setup.exe (4.03 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (2.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.28 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 107.0.19236.107
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-11-21 22:17:16.770