Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.00 MB (2097736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 16.48 MB (17285296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.00 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (716.97 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.18 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.28 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (896.98 KB)
- setup.exe (3.88 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 85.1.6386.122
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-20 23:35:11.047