Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can read more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More data about the app Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 1.82 MB (1910664 bytes) and its name is AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.20 MB (19088952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.82 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (583.70 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.08 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (696.22 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.03 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.13 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (734.00 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (686.65 KB)
- setup.exe (3.12 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 85.0.5814.102
only. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-29 10:44:13.733