Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More information about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. More information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.17 MB (2277640 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.95 MB (18822640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.17 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (899.73 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (4.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 91.0.10129.78
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-12 19:57:18.420