Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Avast Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.78 MB (1868352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They take 16.79 MB (17601392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.78 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (594.80 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (950.94 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (725.43 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 80.0.3619.133
only. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-22 09:25:16.333