Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More data about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. More details about Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes around 1.79 MB (1875592 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 16.81 MB (17624136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.79 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (594.80 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (950.94 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (725.43 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.04 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 80.1.3901.162
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-17 10:27:51.397