Avast Secure Browser
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can read more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more facts about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AvastBrowser.exe and occupies 1.76 MB (1846120 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 16.77 MB (17583784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4222.139
of Avast Secure Browser. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-24 07:56:16.677