Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's page. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.84 MB (1933408 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 19.52 MB (20467648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.84 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (592.77 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.08 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (1.14 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (751.68 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (693.72 KB)
- setup.exe (3.48 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 86.1.6960.198
only. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-27 12:33:08.160