Avast Secure Browser
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more information about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Avast Secure Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 1.92 MB (2015792 bytes) and is called AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.87 MB (14541136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.92 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (715.82 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.70 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (878.73 KB)
- setup.exe (3.30 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 77.0.1803.76
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-05 13:24:54.470