Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Additional info about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. More data about the app Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.18 MB (2284880 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.97 MB (18844808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.18 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (899.73 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 91.1.10935.164
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-04 11:37:18.573