Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's page. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 2.60 MB (2724952 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 24.12 MB (25289672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.60 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (960.22 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.55 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.79 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (5.40 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 99.0.15399.85
only. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-04-02 00:48:38.947