Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more facts about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's main executable file and it takes around 2.17 MB (2275080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.97 MB (18843816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.17 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (898.16 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.01 MB)
- setup.exe (4.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 92.0.11264.131
of Avast Secure Browser. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-15 20:41:44.047