Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Additional info about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.78 MB (1865776 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Avast Secure Browser. They occupy 16.73 MB (17542600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.78 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (592.26 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.22 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (672.46 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (945.85 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (725.95 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (662.89 KB)
- setup.exe (2.93 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure Browser version 79.0.3061.79
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-15 13:51:04.210