Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.87 MB (1963392 bytes) on disk and is titled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.54 MB (19442368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.12 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.18 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 84.0.5270.105
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-07 15:55:39.807