Avast Secure Browser
This info is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Check out here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1984600 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 20.47 MB (21461528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.89 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (624.55 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.11 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (1.46 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.14 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (787.99 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (731.57 KB)
- setup.exe (3.64 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 87.0.7478.88
only. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-15 22:39:19.823