Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
for more details on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more info about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.79 MB (1875592 bytes) on disk and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take an average of 16.81 MB (17623112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.79 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (594.80 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (673.01 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (950.94 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (725.43 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (664.44 KB)
- setup.exe (3.04 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 80.0.3620.132
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-20 22:23:26.297