Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application\74.0.1376.132\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.86 MB (1951280 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.69 MB (13301984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (517.39 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.03 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.42 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (609.18 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (544.86 KB)
- setup.exe (2.37 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 74.0.1376.132
only. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-29 13:48:43.550