Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can read more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's page. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2552432 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 23.49 MB (24633080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.43 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (926.94 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.55 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.46 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.13 MB)
- setup.exe (5.29 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 97.1.13818.100
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-01-24 14:25:45.247