Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can read more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2495608 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.80 MB (22862544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.38 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (734.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (992.50 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.55 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.53 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.63 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.11 MB)
- setup.exe (4.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 95.0.12827.70
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-11-04 12:51:06.007