Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Detailed information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. The application's main executable file occupies 2.10 MB (2199624 bytes) on disk and is titled AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.41 MB (18258832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.10 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (769.55 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (964.73 KB)
- setup.exe (4.16 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 88.2.8118.182
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-09 12:30:02.327