Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More data about the program Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's main executable file and it occupies about 2.07 MB (2174832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take about 17.18 MB (18010912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.07 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (761.98 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.66 KB)
- setup.exe (4.09 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 87.1.7587.142
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-20 10:52:55.920