Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. You can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.39 MB (2502336 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is composed of the following executables which take 21.87 MB (22930664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.39 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1,000.57 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.55 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.53 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.64 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.12 MB)
- setup.exe (4.47 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 96.1.13589.111
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-12-17 19:16:21.280