Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. More data about the app Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.77 MB (1857288 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 16.75 MB (17565952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (648.83 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (566.04 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (953.72 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.28 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (743.67 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (730.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.95 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 76.0.1632.100
alone. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-07 12:17:32.580