Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More data about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. More information about the software Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.43 MB (2552432 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 22.77 MB (23878824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.43 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (926.94 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.55 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.46 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.13 MB)
- setup.exe (5.29 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 97.1.14104.100
only. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-02-05 22:54:32.273