Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More info about De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 2.18 MB (2284368 bytes) and its name is AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.97 MB (18843784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.18 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (899.73 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
This page is about Avast Secure Browser version 91.0.10129.77
only. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program offered by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-17 10:26:19.010