Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van Avast Secure Browser
. More information on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more details about Avast Secure Browser on De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.94 MB (2035488 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.91 MB (14590440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.94 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (715.82 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.70 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (883.28 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 77.1.1831.91
alone. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by the software company De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by De auteurs van Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-24 12:47:37.767