AnVir Task Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. More information on AnVir Software can be found here
. More data about the application AnVir Task Manager can be found at http://www.anvir.net
. AnVir Task Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnVir Task Manager. AnVir.exe is the AnVir Task Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.11 MB (3256544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AnVir Task Manager. They take about 6.64 MB (6964992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (3.11 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- CoreTemp.exe (369.52 KB)
- reg-organizer-setup.exe (2.15 MB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (104.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
The current page applies to AnVir Task Manager version 6.3.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program offered by AnVir Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it exists on your system the AnVir Task Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnVir.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 09:47:41.617