AnVir Task Manager
AnVir Task Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your systemAnVir Software
. Further information on AnVir Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.anvir.net/
to get more facts about AnVir Task Manager on AnVir Software's website. Usually the AnVir Task Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnVir Task Manager. anvir64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 127.30 KB (130352 bytes) on disk.
AnVir Task Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1205366
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- anvir64.exe (127.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (118.38 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (481.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.6.1
of AnVir Task Manager. For more AnVir Task Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is an application released by the software company AnVir Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnVir Task Manager.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your PC, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-18 10:20:08.833