AnVir Task Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager from your PCAnVir Software
. Go over here
for more info on AnVir Software. You can see more info about AnVir Task Manager at http://www.anvir.net/
. AnVir Task Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AnVir Task Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe. AnVir Task Manager's primary file takes around 10.23 MB (10731872 bytes) and its name is AnVir.exe.
The following executables are contained in AnVir Task Manager. They take 11.40 MB (11955471
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (10.23 MB)
- anvir64.exe (208.80 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (62.82 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.19 KB)
- usbhdd.exe (111.30 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (157.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (479.00 KB)
This page is about AnVir Task Manager version 9.1.7
only. Click on the links below for other AnVir Task Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager is a program released by AnVir Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnVir Task Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnVir Task Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager application will be found automatically. When you select AnVir Task Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AnVir Task Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnVir Task Manager.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software from your computer, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager by AnVir Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-30 18:54:15.090